This service offers up-to-date, online views of customer utility accounts, while also providing several convenient payment options.
From the comfort of home, citizens can review such information as payment history, pending payments, and account status.
Notice: On June 17, 2018
The support of end-of-life TLS cipher suites of TLS Protocol versions 1.0 and 1.1 may impact the access to this site. Supported Web Browsers for TLS 1.2 Support for Protocols are available for the following browsers:
Google Chrome v.30
Mozilla Firefox v.27 Microsoft
Internet Explorer v10 (2013)
Microsoft Edge (all versions)
Apple Safari v.7
You will need to ensure TLS 1.2 is enabled. To check the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser, you can perform the following steps: 1. Open Internet Explorer 2. From the menu bar, click Tools > Internet Options > Advanced tab 3. Scroll down to Security category, manually check the option box for Use TLS 1.2
Pay Your Utility Bill
Click on Quick Pay to Make a Payment without Enrolling
You will need your utility account number (located on the upper left side of your utility bill) and a credit/debit card information.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover
Manage Your Account Online
Auto Pay Enrollment-Sign up for Automatic Payments
Pay your utility bill online through using your credit/debit card information.
Manage E-Billing - Go Paperless
Receive your utility bill securely and electronically to your email inbox. No more paper invoices getting lost or misplaced. (FREE)
FIRST TIME ENROLLMENT
First-time users must complete the following steps to view your account information. You must have an email account to register. For further assistance, call Leesburg Customer Service at (352) 728-9800.
- Users must have email.
- Go to Create New User tab (upper right hand corner).
- Create a new password, a password reminder and enter your email address. The password must have 1 uppercase letter 1 number and a minimum of 6 characters. Provide security questions and answers.
- Next, click on Exit. You will receive an email (from C2GAdministrator). Please open the email, and click on the link within that email to complete the registration process.
- After you have clicked on the link to complete the registration process, a screen will appear that states your account has been enabled. Your registration process is now complete.
- Then, Click the Log-on (upper right hand corner). Use your email address and new password for all future logons.
- Use the Select Account function (the left hand side menu) to add your account, then Edit Master, Add Account. Enter your account number. The account number must be entered exactly as shown on the utility bill with the dash and no spaces, such as 123456-678999. Add your most recent bill due date using the drop down calendar. Submit.
The City of Leesburg website has enhanced features for online payment processing to protect your personal information by annual compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Standards. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a proprietary information security standard for organizations that handle branded credit cards from the major card schemes including Visa, MasterCard and Discover.